Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ferrari! Already inside me.



Acer Ferrari One Notebook.


Acer smartphone Ferrari Liquid ES100


Hello guys! Above here are my "BLACKLIST". Hey.... I'm Ferrari freaks and its red!! XD hehe I gonna start collecting my money to buy this stuff. Yeah I need to change my old laptop - ferrari 1000 to ferrari one. I mean seriously!! huhu. About the phone, instead of buying other brand, you know like nokia,LG and what so ever, I think I wanna different from other this time. I choose Acer. I just know that the Acer company have already launching their smarthphone other than computers. What does it feel like having this stuff simultaneously? I bet I will be WOOHOOOOOOO!!! LOL!! Hmm calculating from my money, I will have this things next year. All I need is 'SABAR'



No comments:

Post a Comment